Saturday, October 10, 2009

Thoughts from the Chair

Here is the chair:





Why this chair?  Well, because it just happens to be the most comfortable one at the moment.  And having been sidelined unexpectedly by a torn calf muscle 14 days ago, I have been spending way more time than I have wanted to in this chair.  I've been very creative in dreaming up ways to occupy my time.  I have:

  • read a LOT on my Kindle
  • paid bills on my computer
  • played Boggle on my iPhone
  • worked overtime Facebooking and Twittering
  • found new templates for my blogs
  • prayed
  • read the Word
  • made out all my Christmas lists
  • watched a documentary about the Holocaust
  • listened to millions of songs on iTunes
  • finished my taxes for 2008
  • caught up on conversations with my children and husband.  (However, I still have lots to talk about with them.  Won't EVER get caught up on that!)
  • thought.  And thought.  And thought.  About lots of stuff.
Some of those thoughts I will share.  Here.  Others you will never know about.  :-)


So, my blogs may come closer together in the next few days.  I still have quite a bit more down time in this chair.  And a lot more thoughts.  Stay tuned...  

No comments:

Post a Comment