Saturday, January 23, 2010

Book of the Week :-(

In an earlier post, I think I mentioned that my goal for 2010 is to read one book per week...a total of 52 books for the year.  I'm not being picky about the genre...just whatever I'm into at the moment.  It can be motivational, inspirational, fiction, way-out-there, or whatever.

The Bible is an everyday, all the time, non-negotiable.

Today is the 4th Saturday of the year.  I haven't finished my first book yet.

But I'm working on it....Crazy Love by Francis Chan.  It's been around a while, but I'm playing catch-up on a lot of life right now.

It keeps me up at night.  If you haven't read it, you need to.

1 comment:

  1. I plan to read Crazy Love right after I finish the 8 books that are in my book bag right now!! I wish there was a way to absorb a book in a short amount of time...I would read them anyway, because I LOVE THEM...but I just want the knowledge right NOW!! If you haven't read Good to Great in God's Eyes, it's a MUST!! It tells the 10 practices great Christians have in common....I WILL "get there"!!

    ReplyDelete