Thursday, September 1, 2011

Of all the things I have missed this year. . .

. . .I think I have missed blogging the most!

Time without reading and writing starves the deepest part of me.  And the schedule of this year has been one of insanity.  We have hurtled through the year.

I am just stunned that it is September 2.  How did that happen?

Although our insane travel schedule doesn't officially end until November 5, I have decided to officially end the Blog Drought!  If a spinning plate must crash to the ground in order for me to resume spinning the Blog Plate, so be it!

And thanks, Dennis, for missing me.  I miss you, too.


1 comment:

  1. I realize that the time/date stamp on my post says September 1. But my computer is on Louisiana time, and my body is in Madagascar...so, technically, I am correct. It IS September 2. My computer just doesn't know it yet. :-)

    ReplyDelete